9th RADIO & ELECTRONICS RALLY
( September 2024 - Date to be confirmed )
THE CAMPUS COMMUNITY CENTRE
Worle, Weston super Mare BS24 7DX
For further information and to book a table please contact :
Entry is at 10:00 am and is £3 per person. Under 16s free of charge.
The Campus is very close to Junction 21 of the M5 Motorway.
There is free parking and refreshments are available.
By car from the M5
- leave the M5 at Junction 21
- at the motorway roundabout take the first exit (if travelling north) or the third exit (if travelling south) onto the A370, signposted Weston-super-Mare
- stay on the dual carriageway until you reach the West Wick roundabout (by Morrison's petrol station). Take the third exit onto Elmham Way.
- go straight on at the traffic lights and then move into the left-hand lane.
- at the mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Bransby Way.
- at the next mini roundabout, take the first exit onto Highlands Lane. The Campus is located on the right, opposite the Medical Centre.
Parking at The Campus
There is a four hour maximum stay in the Campus car park between 8am and 10pm and no return within four hours.
There are a number of disabled parking spaces directly outside The Campus. Please display a valid blue badge.
Longer stay permits are available from reception.
It is your responsibility to request a permit.